1.5
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The commercial that they wrote is psychologically insane they should be ashamed of themselves and we should burn their headquarters. if their even professional enough to have headquarters.

most car dealers are obviously smoking *** however they never seem to mellow out they just keep on ya with all the deals. and screaming at you then spitting on your onion rings. (I LIKE TRAINS instead of cars now) anyways do you like onion rings? i mean i do they have a nice flavor right and don't even get me started on the variety of flavorful dips.

like pig feet dip lion *** dip. i mean sign me up! DON, DON are you there? well i guess not.

it is 7:51 a.m. right now eastern standard time. i am an informant for the playboy magazines i also taste test pizza for burger king.

yeah i know i have a pretty cool life. you know Cheryl i really am enjoying talking with you why don't you come to my house for some chicken and wine.

Review about: Carfax Commercial.

I liked: Food junkys.

I didn't like: Writing part.

Comments

LoganBrykes_c02

This was exactly my experience too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!