I sued CarFax in Riverside CA Superior Court for posting several erroneous reports including the "One Owner" report I relied on when I bought a "termite infested" Cadillac STS.It turns out there were 4 or more owners and never would have bought the car had I known that.
Prior to this, they posted a 3-4 owner report they changed to "One Owner" prior to my buying the car and relying on the Dealer's link to the report.
I have a default judgment against the dealer but waiting for CarFax's answer I gave their attorney an extension on to 11/14.
Anybody out there want a piece of this?Could be worth some real money damages.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carfax Report
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."