people can easily tric you with license plates but not with VIN numbers.I paid Carfax w Paypal and I will now challenge since they are NOT clear about this issue...

it is all about making more money!!! So you do have limited access to only 5 VIN numbers and this is not clear when you buy for the services by Carfax. I used this service years ago and now it has been changed. So make sure you do understand what you are buying!

I am considering using other car check services.THis information should be clearly stated when you buy online for such services Thanks

Review about: Carfax Vehicle History Report.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carfax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

2013 Chrysler Town and Country trim Chrysler "We have a 2013 Town and Country with approx. 32,000 mi and pieces of the trim are just falling off. First it was the drivers side plastic covering the LED..." Read more North Shore Classics - Steal Car Ads from Private Parties on Craigslist North Shore Classics "This dealership steals pictures and ads from Craigslist of vehicles of private parties and lists them as their consignment cars! They have NO contract with the owners and they then..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Spend $100K on a Porsche that "leaks" Porsche Cars North America "...I do not know about the rest of the civilized world, but I've NEVER had a car leak in a rainstorm..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more