people can easily tric you with license plates but not with VIN numbers.I paid Carfax w Paypal and I will now challenge since they are NOT clear about this issue...

it is all about making more money!!! So you do have limited access to only 5 VIN numbers and this is not clear when you buy for the services by Carfax. I used this service years ago and now it has been changed. So make sure you do understand what you are buying!

I am considering using other car check services.THis information should be clearly stated when you buy online for such services Thanks

Review about: Carfax Vehicle History Report.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Carfax?

Comments

Ch Trailer - Purchased faulty 2017 Ch Camper - unsafe and shoddy workmanship Ch Trailer "Delivery Timeline: - August 2, 2016 - Deposit of $2,500 paid. - March 6, 2017 - After multiple construction delays, camper was picked up and on the road to Utah...." Read more Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more Porsche Cars North America - North America Porsche needs another class action lawsuit Porsche Cars North America "Epoxy on the water pump housing failed and ordered another housing. You guys modified it knowing your design when sold was flawed. I shouldn't have to pay for a new..." Read more CarFax was clean when I bought / 1 month later CarFax had odometer as Branded Carfax "Bought a 2011 Buick Lucerne on 03/07/2014 from North Coast Auto Mall in Bedford Ohio ( also a place you never ever want to buy from ). The CarFax was..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more