I purchased a Carfax to ensure I was buying a car with no issues.When I received the report it said my car was covered under the Carfax Guarentee, so that alone made me feel comfortable about the purchase.

I purchased the car, had it inspected, paid the taxes, registered the car and received my tags. Six weeks went by and I didn't receive my title. Check on it through the DMV online and received a response saying I needed to contact the Wichita Police Department. I contact them and they tell me the car was stolen (2) years ago in 2015.

How can this be I ask myself. I was guaranteed this report was accurate. It just goes to prove CarFax is a SCAM and doesn't guarantee @#%#. They make millions of dollars providing inaccurate information and are no better than the thief that stole this car.

This was a 2012 Ford Fusion, so I lost a ridiculous amount of money due to their useless report.

So don't fall for this SCAM or believe you are protected in any way.You bet I'm Pissed off!!!

Review about: Carfax Vehicle History Report.

Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carfax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion