Bedford, Ohio

Bought a 2011 Buick Lucerne on 03/07/2014 from North Coast Auto Mall in Bedford Ohio ( also a place you never ever want to buy from ).The CarFax was clean .

Four months later on 07/04/2014 I had the car assessed by Jay Buick in Bedford Ohio ( also never buy there ) . They said the CarFax came back Branded for not actual odometer reading. Said the car was only worth $4,000 for trade-in or for them to buy it. I paid $10,000 for it so , I got ripped off for $6,000 due to the new CarFax report.

I would have never purchased the vehicle had I known the odometer reading was not actual.Bottom line is North Coast Auto Mall and CarFax should have their business license revoked !!!

Review about: 2011 Buick Lucerne.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $6000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carfax?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Vinrecordsonline Com - Fraud alert Vinrecordsonline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Ch Trailer - Purchased faulty 2017 Ch Camper - unsafe and shoddy workmanship Ch Trailer "Delivery Timeline: - August 2, 2016 - Deposit of $2,500 paid. - March 6, 2017 - After multiple construction delays, camper was picked up and on the road to Utah...." Read more 2005 Ford Escape Right Rear Shock Tower Separated due to Corrosion Ford "Daughter complained of noise and poor handling of her 2005 Ford Escape when she came home after driving on the freeway. Discovered that the right hand rear shock tower had..." Read more Nissan Usa - HORRIBLE MPG ON 2014 NISSAN ROGUE Nissan Usa "i'VE TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO 3 NISSAN DEALERSHIPS AS MY GAS MILEAGE IS FAR BELOW WHAT IS ADVERTISED.I GET 14.2 IN THE CITY AND 24 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more