CarFax was clean when I bought / 1 month later CarFax had odometer as Branded
Bought a 2011 Buick Lucerne on 03/07/2014 from North Coast Auto Mall in Bedford Ohio ( also a place you never ever want to buy from ).The CarFax was clean .
Four months later on 07/04/2014 I had the car assessed by Jay Buick in Bedford Ohio ( also never buy there ) . They said the CarFax came back Branded for not actual odometer reading. Said the car was only worth $4,000 for trade-in or for them to buy it. I paid $10,000 for it so , I got ripped off for $6,000 due to the new CarFax report.
I would have never purchased the vehicle had I known the odometer reading was not actual.Bottom line is North Coast Auto Mall and CarFax should have their business license revoked !!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2011 Buick Lucerne
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "On 4/02/16 I placed a order for a solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear. I contacted the company a week later 4/15/16 to obtain tracking information on the product..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."