CarFax was clean when I bought / 1 month later CarFax had odometer as Branded
Bought a 2011 Buick Lucerne on 03/07/2014 from North Coast Auto Mall in Bedford Ohio ( also a place you never ever want to buy from ).The CarFax was clean .
Four months later on 07/04/2014 I had the car assessed by Jay Buick in Bedford Ohio ( also never buy there ) . They said the CarFax came back Branded for not actual odometer reading. Said the car was only worth $4,000 for trade-in or for them to buy it. I paid $10,000 for it so , I got ripped off for $6,000 due to the new CarFax report.
I would have never purchased the vehicle had I known the odometer reading was not actual.Bottom line is North Coast Auto Mall and CarFax should have their business license revoked !!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2011 Buick Lucerne
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Further to my prior complaint/review, after obtaining judgement against Mr John Bruce trading as UK Plant services of Worcestershire [Wadborough / Pershore], they have now AT LAST contacted me. BUT NOT..."
- "I bought a 1984 Eldorado convertible a few years from a dealer friend. They don't use Carfax and i bought the car based on my examination of the car. I..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "On 4/02/16 I placed a order for a solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear. I contacted the company a week later 4/15/16 to obtain tracking information on the product..."