Bought a 2011 Buick Lucerne on 03/07/2014 from North Coast Auto Mall in Bedford Ohio ( also a place you never ever want to buy from ).The CarFax was clean .
Four months later on 07/04/2014 I had the car assessed by Jay Buick in Bedford Ohio ( also never buy there ) . They said the CarFax came back Branded for not actual odometer reading. Said the car was only worth $4,000 for trade-in or for them to buy it. I paid $10,000 for it so , I got ripped off for $6,000 due to the new CarFax report.
I would have never purchased the vehicle had I known the odometer reading was not actual.Bottom line is North Coast Auto Mall and CarFax should have their business license revoked !!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2011 Buick Lucerne
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Tried to trade my 2014 ram, car fax said it was involved in an accident 7/27/15.....false! For this false car fax I would have lost money, so I couldn't trade..."
- "On 4/02/16 I placed a order for a solid Black Strap Design Two Piece Swimwear. I contacted the company a week later 4/15/16 to obtain tracking information on the product..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."