I'M SUING CARFAX OVER MANIPULATED REPORTS. ARE YOU IN?
I sued CarFax in Riverside CA Superior Court for posting several erroneous reports including the "One Owner" report I relied on when I bought a "termite infested" Cadillac STS.It turns out there were 4 or more owners and never would have bought the car had I known that.
Prior to this, they posted a 3-4 owner report they changed to "One Owner" prior to my buying the car and relying on the Dealer's link to the report.
I have a default judgment against the dealer but waiting for CarFax's answer I gave their attorney an extension on to 11/14.
Anybody out there want a piece of this?Could be worth some real money damages.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Bought a 2011 Buick Lucerne on 03/07/2014 from North Coast Auto Mall in Bedford Ohio ( also a place you never ever want to buy from ). The CarFax was..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board. He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my..."
- "In 10 years i have had 7 transformers on the pole in my back yard burn out, explode, catch fir, smoke and fail! They change these transformers out but never..."
- "I booked 6 flights for my sisters hen weekend but 9 hours due to flying i recieve a message in there edreams app on phone says sorry for inconvenience flights..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."